|A RESPONSE TO THE NEEDS OF EDF AND TEN|
|CA 6470N, 4 in 1: Resistance and earth coupling, continuity and resistivity|
|Ergonomic, full and accurate, it offers direct access to all measurements via a front panel rotary switch. Compact for use in the field, the CA 6470N is robust and waterproof. To facilitate connections, four terminals are marked with stakes and different colors. |
CA 6470N features a large backlit LCD display and a rechargeable battery with external charger connected to the mains or a car cigarette lighter.
It has a memory function and ordered direct measurement results. An output USB communication can export data to PC in order to exploit, the software Testing Ground Transfer.
CA 6470N offers increased accuracy, about 10 times, with the extent of land into 4 clusters. This methodallows the measurement of low resistance grounding, necessary to meet the needs of distributors and transporters of energy such as EDF and RTE.
CA 6470N guarantee the reliability of the measurements:
- By use of traditional picket
- A self-diagnosis at start of each measure, indicating the presence of defects that could distort the measurements (bad connections or the presence of interference)
- With extended measuring ranges: 0.001 W to 100 kW
- By adjusting the measurement frequency between 41 Hz and 512 Hz
The more advanced computing capabilities and Experts:
- For measuring earth coupling, it suffices to perform successively the 3 steps and controllers automatically calculate the coupling coefficient
- Able to soil resistivity, the programming of distances used for the measurement apparatus allows automatic calculation of r by the methods Wenner or Schlumberger.
8 other products in the same category:
CA6421 - Earth tester - Chauvin ArnouxCA6421 - Earth tester - Chauvin ArnouxCA6421 - Earth tester...
CA6415 - Earth clamp - Chauvin ArnouxCA6415 - Earth clamp - Chauvin ArnouxCA6415 - Earth clamp -...
CA6412 - Earth clamp - Chauvin ArnouxCA6412 - Earth clamp - Chauvin ArnouxCA6412 - Earth clamp -...