- For all applications (cables on or off) without additional instruments
- The package includes a transmitter and a receiver
- The evidence submitted by the encoded digital transmitter ensures clear identification of the signal.
- Transmitter with LCD display for level, the transmitted code and external voltage.
- Receiver with backlit LCD screen indicating the level of signal reception, the code of the received signal and an indication of the voltage received.
- Automatic or Manual sensitivity of signal reception
- Switchable acoustic signal reception
- Auto Power Off
- Function flashlight for additional work in the dark
- The transmitters are available for an additional extension in order to distinguish between several signals
- Comes with 2 batteries, 9V, 1 set of leads, alligator clips, carrying case with storage
- Warranty 1 year
- Dimensions (L x W x D): - IM1012: 190mm x 60mm x 37mm
- IM1012B: 128mm x 68mm x 30mm
- EN 61010-1 300V CATIII
IM1012B additional transmitter
|Voltage measurement range of the transmitter:|
|12V, 50V, 120V? 230V, 400V|
|Frequency range of use: 0 ... 60Hz|
|Frequency of the signal transmitter output: 125 kHz|
Voltage Transmitter: up to 400V AC / DC
|Depth sensing receptor: from 0 to 2.5 m|
|Remote sensing of voltage by the main receiver:|
|0 to 40cms|
FLIR CM174 - Pince ampèremétrique à vision...
Probe Set AC285 alligator clip SureGrip ™Probe...
TP220 SureGrip ™ Industrial ProbesTP220...
SMOKE PEN - Pen SmokeSMOKE PEN - Pen SmokeSMOKE...
MI-334 Clamp Meter 600A/AC - IMESUREMI-334...